you putting your home up for sale and worrying what the buyer’s home inspector may find or that the buyer may want to
walk away from the home after the home inspection?
the real estate market slowing down and the increased difficulties home buyers have obtaining loans this means fewer qualified
buyers for your home as well as more of a buyer’s market for truly qualified buyers.
the odds in your favor. Get a jump on the buyer’s home inspector and possibly
eliminate the buyer’s from ever hiring a home inspector. Inspector Paul,
Paul King, is widely recognized in the greater Charlotte construction and real estate community as possibly the best, most
thorough and knowledgeable home inspectors.
having Paul King inspect your home in advance of an offer to purchase contract:
1. You can be proactive and make your home stand out from the competition.
2. You will be made aware of many hidden issues that may exist.
3. You will have an opportunity
to correct the issues before the buyer’s inspector finds them.
4. Reduce the possibility of the buyer wanting to walk away from buying
5. Reduce the buyer’s negotiating power in trying to buy the home
for a much lower price based on their home inspector’s findings.
6. Provide potential buyers with a two sided color flyer of the Inspector
Paul inspection Report to aid your sales efforts.
7. Possibly eliminate the buyer from hiring an inspector because the home
was recently inspected.
8. Many real estate professionals believe and studies indicate that home
with a pre listing inspection from a reputable home inspector sell faster and for more money than homes without a pre listing
9. For what often ends up being less than 1/1000th of your
asking price you can have the confidence that your home will not turn up inspection surprises and a strong marketing advantage
to help your home sell faster and for more money.